What are dwarf marijuana plants and why should you use auto-flowering hemp seeds. >> Click here and read the article! Dwarf Auto is some kickass grass with a taste profile you're going to love.
What are dwarf marijuana plants, and why should you use auto-flowering seeds?
Dwarf autoflowering? Here are which cannabis seeds can generate them
Among the most famous marijuana seeds, we find auto-flowering seeds, prepared and created by cannabis growers as they generate plants that bloom automatically.
PSYCHO XXL AUTOMIX
The standard cannabis seeds, like our Rainbows ones, bloom according to the seasons, based on the quantities of light received during their development. However, with auto-flowering cannabis seeds, plants bloom after a specific time (usually very short) regardless of the seasons.
It allows producers to have a constant harvest and to be able to plant seeds at any time of the year, always taking into account the weather conditions which – if you choose Outdoor cultivation – must not be too harsh.
You should also know that dwarf marijuana plants are born from autoflowering seeds, with a much smaller size than seasonal flowering ones.
What are dwarf autoflowering marijuana plants?
Dwarf autoflowering cannabis plants, as you have read previously, are born from autoflowering seeds (which are, in general, are also feminized). They are lower than the standard because the seeds are issued from the cross between feminized plants and Ruderalis cannabis plants. The latter is, by nature, smaller than the Indica and Sativa.
Productivity is also lower than with seasonal plants, precisely because the stem is lower, and consequently has a small number of branches.
Dwarf auto-flowering plants begin to bloom when they have reached a particular stage of development. Therefore their flowering depends on age and not on the photoperiod (as opposed to seasonal plants that usually bloom after the summer solstice).
Marijuana autoflowering seeds develop plants that bloom automatically after a few weeks, which can range from 2 up to a maximum of 6 weeks. Consequently, the flowers reach full maturity in less than 10 weeks.
What are the benefits of dwarf marijuana plants?
Many farmers choose to plant autoflowering seeds for particular reasons. Here are the following ones:
- The autoflowering cannabis seeds are very easy to grow and dwarf plants that arise require little space. Consequently, you can choose to grow them Indoor, even in a confined space (always being careful not to grow the plants too close to each other, to avoid mould and pests).
- Autoflowering plants don’t require as much attention as seasonal flowering cannabis plants do. Autoflowering seeds are particularly useful in regions with colder climates, where starting outdoor cultivation is inconvenient during long periods of the year. Those who cultivate Outdoor can organize themselves better to avoid the cold, precisely because of the fast flowering of dwarf cannabis plants.
- Even if the yield is clearly lower than the standard plants, the flowers of the dwarf seedlings are born and mature in a short time. Therefore, it is possible to start a succession of crops in a decidedly limited period. The low yield is consequently not a significant disadvantage, as it can be recovered by planting other seeds immediately after the harvest.
- The autoflowering feminized seeds are generating plants up to 99.9% of the female gender. As a result, growers must pay close attention to the fact that there may be some male species among the plants. Standard seeds, on the other hand, do not present this peculiarity. Therefore, growers must be careful to eliminate male plants promptly before they pollinate female ones. Pollination stops flowering and involves the development of cannabis seeds.
- Having genes of the Ruderalis species, auto-flowering plants are very resistant to cold, even sudden temperature changes, pests and moulds. They can be grown outdoors almost all year round, only by avoiding the coldest month or months.
But are there also cons?
The disadvantages of dwarf cannabis plants
Dwarf plants generate significantly fewer flowers than standard cannabis plants. Consequently, the volume of the crop will also be lower. It can be a disadvantage for farmers looking for massive yields (and who can’t afford a vast space to grow standard seeds Indoor, so they don’t necessarily look for dwarf seeds).
To optimize photosynthesis, autoflowering plants can be kept in very bright light during the flowering period. However, this may lead to an increase in electricity costs.
Due to the Ruderalis genes, autoflowering plant flowers usually have fewer cannabinoids than standard plants. The difference is not so significant, but it may not be enough for those looking for very high THC and/or CBD percentages.
Seeds that generate dwarf autoflowering or seasonal plants: what is the best?
The answer to this question depends on the needs of the individual grower. If you can dedicate yourself assiduously to cannabis plants, and if you are looking for a nig harvest and you have a large space for Indoor cultivation, then feminized (but not auto-flowering) hemp seeds could be the best choice.
If, on the other hand, the space for indoor cultivation is small, you are not very expert in the matter, and you are looking for fast blooms. In this case, then the best cannabis seeds are the auto-flowering ones.
Click here to view our catalogue and choose the right weed seeds for your needs!
Dwarf Auto Seeds
Kera Seeds Dwarf Auto feminized autoflowering cannabis seeds are absolutely incredible! You’re going to love these heavy-hitting hybrid cannabis seeds. Adding these lovely ladies to your cannabis seed collection at home will make it shine like it’s never seen before. Dwarf Auto feminized cannabis seeds are not the kind of seedsyou find every day. These particular seeds have an average THC percentage that starts around 12% with a 4-5% CBD. This makes it a favorite with medical patients. Indoor growers and outdoor growers alike see phenomenal results from growing these beautiful ladies.
- 450-600 Grams per Square Meter
- 12% Average THC Content
- 50-65 Days Flowering Time
Dwarf Auto feminized autoflowering cannabis seeds typically produce 450 – 600 grams per square meter indoors when grown in a sea of green. Outdoors you can expect the Dwarf Auto feminized autoflowering cannabis seeds to produce an average of 50 to 80 grams per plant. Experienced growers will be able to produce several hundred grams per plant. Your cannabis seed collection is your pride and joy. It’s taken you years to get it to where it is today. If only you would have found Ice Headshop years ago that collection would be light-years past where it is today.
Start growing that cannabis seed collection with all of the phenomenal cannabis seed genetics of your dreams night or day the easy way by ordering cannabis seeds online from Ice Headshop. Start with these incredible Dwarf Auto seeds today!
It is illegal to grow cannabis seeds in the UK. These seeds are for collectable and/or souvenir purposes only.
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Autoflowering / Photoperiod||Autoflowering|
|Flowering Time Indoors||8 to 10 Weeks|
|Flowering Time Outdoors||Auto Flowering|
|Indica / Sativa||Indica Dominant|
- 1x Free seed with all orders up to £50
- 2x Free seeds with all orders over £50
- 4x Free seeds with all orders over £100
We will match your seeds with Feminised or Auto depending on your selection, We have a great choice of free seeds from all the big brands!!
- FREE Discreet 24 Hour Delivery available on all orders over £35
- Royal Mail 24 Hour Insured £2.99
- Royal mail 24 Hour can take 1-3 working days – No signature required
- All international mail is shipped at a flat rate of £9.50
Note: We receive new seeds stock daily, on occasions yours will be ordered in & posted the very next day.
Sit back, Put your feet up, Your Tracking info is emailed directly to you after shipping, All orders with us are discreet & fully insured.