Look for scientific evidence to support any claims – controlled trials, evidence that the product under discussion has been assayed by some legitimate source to verify chemical constituents. Engage in a conversation with a medical professional.
4. Does CBD based medication really help with anxiety and depression and has it been scientifically proven to help with anxiety and depression?
7. Are there pricing regulations for CBD?
6. Is CBD FDA approved and can doctors prescribe it?
1. What exactly is CBD? Is it the same as Cannabis? Hemp? Marijuana plant?
Purified CBD extract (GW Pharmaceuticals) was approved by the FDA in 2018 as a treatment for 2 rare forms of epilepsy – Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome – as a Schedule 5 compound. The brand name is Epidiolex.
3. It seems like CBD is now being used in lots of products (shampoos, cosmetics, oils, bath salts, etc.). Does it really help when it is part of a product?
Thankfully, you can supply your body with an external source of cannabinoids. CBD products help improve the state of our endocannabinoid system. The CBD attaches to our ECS receptors and helps our body function like normal.
However, not all CBD brands are created equal. Finding a good, trustworthy brand may be challenging. Always do proper research on the brand and check if it is a legitimate brand. Research the components of the CBD products as well.
Below are some of the steps we followed when it comes to creating this list:
Studies on CBD and Anxiety
CBD Extraction: Pure and potent full-spectrum CBD extract
Isolate CBD Extract
You can view all of the information about their CBD products on their website. CBDistillery also offers guides and podcasts explaining the benefits of CBD and its proper use for beginners to CBD products.