It is the best product l have used, some l have tried from other sellers were terrible and certainty not worth the money. This Hemp Oil is miles above them.”
– Marg Walshaw, 17 June 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) – no Turmeric )“I am onto my second bottle of the Hemp cream which I use on my arthritic fingers, feet and knees. I have experienced good results and quickly.
I prefer the Coconut based cream as it seems to spread better than the Lemon Mrytle.
I am still very active and prefer to use it whenever the pain occurs.
I am very impressed with the results.
Finally found something that actually works and quite inexpensive.”
– Helen Way, 12 June 2020 ( Hemp Cream with Coconut )
$25.00 – $88.00
For sensitive skin
$13.00 – $25.00
Our best selling hemp cream
See all our Nimbin-grown Hemp Creams & Oils & here.
“Have been using other branded oil for a while now to assist with arthritis and fibromyalgia. Was given a reference to Mac and his oil by a friend and am thoroughly 110 percent satisfied with his products. Just did another order. Thank you !!”
– Melissa Jane, 26 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric )
The Hemp Industry Act 2008 (the Act), allows the cultivation and supply of low THC hemp fibre and seed production in NSW, under controlled conditions.
“I’ve been taking this oil for fibromyalgia costochondritis and osteo arthritis only been on it a short time it seems to be helping relieve my pain very happy with it so far thank you black sheep farm finally something is working for my pain”
– Darlene Costello, 12 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “I was a non believer of hemp oils, I thought it was just all a load of rubbish, but I was recommended the oil for a skin infection that after months on antibiotics would not go away. I thought I would try it as I had tried many ointments, creams and salts and it still would not clear. After about 3 days of taking the oil, my skin was less irritated and nearly cleared, I honestly did not think it would work.It has also settled my psoriasis, anxiety and pain from arthritis and simply changed my life.I am now converted and recommend the oil to everyone.”
– Amanda, 2 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil infused in Almond Oil with Turmeric) “This oil is gold! I broke my ankle and on the way to the hospital all I took was this oil for the pain. In hospital they offered me endone and codeine which I refused as the oil and an icepack was all I needed. My husband couldn’t believe that this oil would relieve the pain. I have recommended this product to so many people. Thanks again Black Sheep Farm Oils”
– Nicole C, 15 Feb 2020“Thank you very much for the fast delivery…….. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 advanced breast cancer & it is in the bones this time. The pain can be intolerable some days & “medical” pain relief just zonks me out . I have only tried the hemp oil for a few days now & already I can feel a huge difference in pain levels… they have genuinely gone from an 8 down to a 1……& I am now not zonked out like a zombie . I am using the oil in conjunction with the hemp/comfray/arnica cream & with such amazing results I have no intention of stopping. Thank you thank you thank you ……”
– Kaye, 7 Jan 2020“I have arthritis in my right hand that makes my day-to-day tasks a very painful affair. Since using Black Sheep Farm Hemp Cream (Comfrey & Arnica) my life is so much more comfortable. I simply rub a small amount into my nuckles every morning and half an hour later, my hand is brand new again and I can get on with my day pain free. I highly recommend this product for anybody who has aches and pains due to arthritis.
– H.B. Perth
“Hemp Oil infused in Coconut Oil (MCT) & Turmeric for my husband’s arthritis in his lower vertebrae and it was the bomb…. worked a treat, thank you and will definitely be buying again. Black Sheep Farm your service is impeccable, keep up the great work.”
– Jools, 26 May 2020 ( Hemp Oil in MCT (Coconut Oil) with Turmeric )
You should also take into consideration that, since the CBD market in Australia is relatively new, there isn’t a lot of variety in terms of items in the pharmacies. The ideal option to find a wide range of options is to check out online shops from other countries, namely from the United States and countries in Europe, as the laws are more relaxed there allowing for the shops to be able to offer different types of items.
Cannabidiol is currently a trending molecule that you can easily find on the online market or in some land based outlets in Australia. All around the world, people confirm that CBD is a product that can help them in many different ways. With MiisterCBD, you’ll know more about the Australian laws and deliveries in your country. Moreover, we analyzed many shops reviews on the internet for you in order to give you the list of the best CBD Australia shops to buy CBD oils or other items.
In case you are interested in purchasing CBD medicines that contain a higher daily dosage than the one mentioned above, you’ll need to speak with your doctor. He or she will consider the treatment options available and in case CBD is one of them, they can prescribe it to you. While it’s possible to buy these products in a pharmacy, your doctor might have to apply for a special access scheme for you to be allowed to purchase it. The answer to this application usually takes 2 business days.
Can you buy CBD in Australia legally?
People are allowed to obtain CBD through an authorized prescriber or via the Special Access Scheme. There are certain cases as well where the patients can acquire CBD through clinical trials. The CBD allowed for consumption in Australia must contain a maximum of 0.2% THC.
There is a lot to be said about the legislation of CBD and any other cannabis component in Australia. We can start by clarifying that cannabis itself has been decriminalized by the Australian government in 2016, however, you must understand that decriminalized does not mean the same thing as legal – it simply means that even though it is not legal to purchase or consume cannabis, it is not considered a crime.
The answer is yes, if you are consuming it for medical reasons. The Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia is the governmental entity that is in charge of regulating CBD, deeming it a controlled substance under poison and drug laws, thus falling under the medical cannabis program.
Certain doctors are authorized prescribers, which means that they don’t require an additional approval from the TGA to prescribe medicinal marijuana to any patient.
Independently lab tested for potency and purity
Cannabidiol (CBD), Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Levulinic Avid, Tocopherol Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Glucose, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Full spectrum hemp extract (750mg or 1500mg of CBD + other phytocannabinoids)
50ml or 100ml container
Sourced from organically grown, non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp plants
Less than 0.2% THC (non-psychoactive)
Blessed CBD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease