While your oil is finishing in the oven, prepare the size 00 empty gelatin capsules and capsule filling machine by following the instructions on the package. These devices are designed to make capsule filling a much easier, more streamlined process, though the machine is not required — you can always poke some holes in a cardboard box with a pen to help hold the capsules in place while you fill them. (In my opinion, the small amount you will pay for the machine is worth the convenience.)
Cannabis-infused capsules are also a perfect DIY project for anybody looking for a safe, inexpensive, and relatively simple at-home infusion. The required materials can be procured inexpensively, either online or at your local health food and/or drug store. This at-home project takes just a few hours and can be accomplished several different ways, depending on what ingredients and equipment are available to you.
Our recipe utilizes an infusion derived from coconut oil and soy lecithin. Combined, these two act as a terrific metabolizing agent for the cannabinoids as they pass through our digestive systems, enabling us to get more bang for our buck when dosing orally.
Ingredients and Materials Required for Cannabis Capsules
STEP 3: FILLING CAPS
If you plan on using your oven for the remainder of the process, keep the temperature at 220 degrees.
Dosing will depend on 3 variables:
1. OVEN- Begin by filling your cooking pot 3/4 of the way full with water and bringing it to a soft boil. Add your coconut oil and soy lecithin to your glass cooking bowl and place it within the rim of your cooking pot so that the bowl sits about 1-2 inches above the soft boiling water. After several minutes, your coconut oil and soy lecithin will melt down and you can add your finely ground and decarboxylated cannabis. Mix the material together until everything is homogenous. Empty the hot water out of your cooking pot and then add the oil mixture. Place the pot back in the oven (still at 220 degrees) for an additional 30-45 minutes. Check in a few times to stir, if necessary. You may cook the mix for longer if desired. This may affect the potency of your end product because it will allow for a further degradation of THC to CBN, a conversion known to add a more sedating effect to your finished capsule.
1.Mould with mould shaft machine design, to prevent the damage during the moulds installation.
2.Special use wedge installation device, prevent the damage of wedge during the installation. Reduce the working strength of the operators.
3.We use the simplified design for all the daily maintenance parts, easy and fast.
4.Special industrial beautiful designing, it makes the whole machine looks beautiful and generous, brief and clear find the scenery pleasing to both the eye and the mind.
1. Each system independent control, coordinated accordingly, easy to adjust.
2. Roller die pressing type: Pneumatic pressure pressing, digital display, light and easy.
3. Low noise design, there is no noise increase when highest and lowest speed operation. Improved working conditions.
4. Adopts non-oil or micro-oil lubrication it is easy to evaporate the water of the capsule, shortened the drying time.
5. For most of the soft capsules no need to clean by alcohol or ether To prevent the hurt from the solvent to capsules, (excepting the printed soft capsules).
6. Precise gelatin film thickness adjustment, independent film spreading control, it is flexible and suitable to various kinds of gelatin solution and moulds, reaches the max. using rate of gelatin solution.
7. Two sides gelatin film linear conveying, no need adjust, production stable.
8. Roller die adjustment: Free opposite line design, simplified operation, to prevent operator’s mistake.
9. Wedge lifting type: Elec-driven, and self-lock, safty and dependable.
10. Material supply pump: Free adjust design, easy install, prevent operator’s mistake all rolling bearing design, prolonged using life.
11. Gelatin film cooling type: Auto-control water cooling, air blow balance, equipped with machine.
12. Capsule fast shape fixing: Special air blow device, reduce the temperature of capsule output part. Easy for the capsule shape fixing. Temperature control material hopper Precise temperature control, auto liquid level control, it is suitable to various kinds of material’ requirements.
The only materials of The Capsule Machine that are in contact with food are ABS and Delrin Acetal plastics.
ABS plastic material adheres to requirements regarding contact with food and drinking water, which have been established by the Food and Drug Administration, the Federal Health Office, the den Regulations of the British Plastics Organization, and the Bedarfsgegenständeverordnung as well as other national and international regulations. ABS has good chemical and stress-cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis, mineral acids (except strong oxidizing acids), and some mineral, vegetable, and animal oils. Petroleum-based oils, solvents, and paints SHOULD NOT BE USED, as they will cause the material to craze. There is a possibility that the plastic can be damaged by powders with a high oil content of eugenol. Eugenol is an essential oil that is contained in herbs such as cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and bay leaf.
The two springs of The Capsule Machine are made of Delrin Acetal plastic. This material adheres to the regulations established by the Food and Drug Administration for repeated contact with food and the regulations established by The National Sanitation Foundation for use in drinkable water.
The spreader card included with all capsule machines is made of PVC.
Made in the USA
Capsule Machine Instructions:
– Put base on stand.
– Separate empty capsules
– Put longer part of capsule in base
– Put shorter part in top
– Put base on shallow bowl or plate.
– Pour powder
– Spread with enclosed card
– Put base on stand.
– If desired, use tamping tool to compact powder
– Then pour in more powder
– Spread excess off into bowl or plate
– Replace top
– Remove Capsule Machine from its stand
– Place on flat surface
– Press down firmly until unit bottoms out
– Capsules are automatically joined, and held in top!
– Press top evenly and firmly. capsules are automatically ejected!
Please see our CapsuleCN #4 Manual Filling Machine for smaller-capsule filling options – they are a LOT more money, but they do 100 capsules and work amazingly well, like these Capsule Machines do also! Just please be aware that these #1, #0 and #00 and especially #000 capsules are LARGE! – WAY larger than the #4s that the other machines do!
The Capsule Machine
– Automatically joins and ejects filled capsule
– Faster and easier to use than other products
– Fills 18 capsules in just a few minutes!
While The Capsule Machine is made to fill powders, many customers have used it for years to fill liquids. Note that water causes the capsule material to soften and dissolve. So any capsules filled with a liquid that contains water must be consumed promptly.